Saturday, December 31, 2011

GEM Adobe Photoshop CS5


In this Assignment 2, the greatest obstacle that I faced along the way would be deciding on the innovative idea of how to start a piece of digital art. By browsing some of the art work on internet, it provides me with the various ideas and inspirations. However, most of the ideas did not get me anywhere. For instance, taking a picture of an old classic camera is difficult, as it is extremely rare to find one of those these days.

While working on the pictures of the construction vehicles, I had personally made a trip down to a few construction sites to ask for permissions for photo taking. However, they do not allow me to enter any of the construction sites due to their safety rules. Therefore, I have decided to change my project and choose one of the robot figures which is well known as the “Mobile Suits” for my assigment. As a kid, I used to watch robot-related TV programmes such as the Transformers, Gundam and Astro boy. Collecting robot figures eventually became my favourite hobby as I developed a deep interest in them.
I have chosen this specific robot as my assignment because it holds a memorable value to me.  

This robot was a gift from my childhood frend who passed away 3 years ago as my 21th birthday present with both of our names neatly craved on it. I really hope that i could do something on this assignment to make her proud. Despite the obstacles that i faced while working on this assignment, such as time constrains, I somehow managed to overcome all of them through putting in all of my effort.

As to summarise, what I have gained from this assignment are a vital part of our polytechnic education and also an important factor when we start a career in the future. Not only this assessment provide a strong basis for resolving everyday issues, it also undoubtedly helps to handle situations with a positive approach. Any type of work in any industry in any nation has its own type of projects or assignments, so it is important for us to get ready and be prepared for any future challenges that awaits us.



distinction!!  thank a lot.. my childhood friend (Ying hong)

No comments:

Post a Comment